YOUR CRASH COURSE IN GIFT GIVING
“Find that perfect gift!” is a practical, entertaining and straightforward guide to finding a great gift for any occasion. Written for busy people, it describes the exact steps to be followed for coming up with an awesome gift idea for your friend, your girlfriend, your wife or husband, parents, neighbor or even that person that has everything.
The book explains the reasoning and psychology behind an unforgettable gift. You’ll find the Why, the How and the What of great gift-giving. No more aimless trips to the shops or mediocre gifts. Train your gift-giving skills and offer happiness to your loved ones.
Save time and be admired for your great gift-giving skills!
The Book You Need but don't Know You Need
This step-by step guide teaches your how to find perfectly customized gifts for everyone in your life:
* Wife or girlfriend
* Husband or boyfriend
* Sister, brother
* Best friends
* Co-workers, neighbors
* Kids, babies and teens
Find out what not to do, how to tackle the Christmas craze or Secret Santa, plus a list of bulletproof gifts that you cannot go wrong with.
Go from "I'm terrible at this" to "I can't believe everybody just loves my gifts!".
By improving your gift-giving skills you'll be able to:
- Surprise everyone with well chosen gifts
- Make your loved ones happy
- Be appreciated and admired for your creativity and insightfulness
- Improve your relationships by showing people that you understand them
- Build connection and trust. Don't we all like people who understand us at a deep level? Don't we trust them more?
- Become more empathetic and attuned to the feelings of others
- Save Time and Money by gaining clarity, focus and avoiding bad gifts